COVID-19 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We understand that these unprecedented times are incredibly stressful and trying to navigate through vast information of resources and protections offered by the federal government can seem daunting. We have attempted to gather as much information for your use specific to your concerns and needs for your family and your businesses.
While the information below is not exhaustive, we will try to provide the most up to date information as guidance from various federal and local agencies are released. If you still have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office via email at Michael.SanNicolas@mail.house.gov or give us a call at (671) 475-6453.
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program
- Economic Impact Payments, aka “stimulus check”
- Renter Protections and Homeowner Mortgage Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, aka “food stamps”
- Sick Leave and FMLA Provisions
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Economic Disaster Injury Loan